All the content on Hiplogos.com is either submitted to Hiplogos.com by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17 , U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers.”
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Hiplogos.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including any legal costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify Hiplogos.com so that we can take care of the situation in a promptly manner. HipLogos team can be reached via our contact page.
In your email, please provide HipLogos with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on our site the material is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you’re the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.